Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sum of sales in salesteam based on the hierarchy

By
Jasad
on 4/23/15, 5:01 AM 650 views

I have a situation that I need to get the consolidation of sales under each sales team. Means consider I have 5 sales team and the hierarchy is as follows

Root Team : A (no parent team

Then under A : B and C (parent team is A)

Under B : D and E (parent team is B)

Now Team D have quotations or sales order of total amount 500 and similarly team E have 400. And team C has sales 300.

Now we go to sales Analaysis, we can see only the sales team C,D and E. because these 3 team have only sales. My requirement is that I want to show the consolidation of all child team in parent. So for B, it should come 900 even though B don't have direct sale.

Similarly team A should come the sum of all child nodes ie, 1200 eventhough it don't have direct sales. Same thing in kanban view of sales team also.

Hi Jas, do you find a solution? I want to do the same thing. Please update. Thanks!

jianxin
on 10/9/15, 10:40 PM
Dimitris
On 7/1/15, 8:56 AM

Hello,

I am Interested too in this answer. Is there anyone that can help?

Thank you in advance.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/23/15, 5:01 AM
Seen: 650 times
Last updated: 10/9/15, 10:40 PM