Odoo Help

Sum of sales in salesteam based on the hierarchy

By
Jasad
on 4/23/15, 5:01 AM 1,015 views

I have a situation that I need to get the consolidation of sales under each sales team. Means consider I have 5 sales team and the hierarchy is as follows

Root Team : A (no parent team

Then under A : B and C (parent team is A)

Under B : D and E (parent team is B)

Now Team D have quotations or sales order of total amount 500 and similarly team E have 400. And team C has sales 300.

Now we go to sales Analaysis, we can see only the sales team C,D and E. because these 3 team have only sales. My requirement is that I want to show the consolidation of all child team in parent. So for B, it should come 900 even though B don't have direct sale.

Similarly team A should come the sum of all child nodes ie, 1200 eventhough it don't have direct sales. Same thing in kanban view of sales team also.

Hi Jas, do you find a solution? I want to do the same thing. Please update. Thanks!

jianxin
on 10/9/15, 10:40 PM
Dimitris
On 7/1/15, 8:56 AM

Hello,

I am Interested too in this answer. Is there anyone that can help?

Thank you in advance.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/23/15, 5:01 AM
Seen: 1015 times
Last updated: 10/9/15, 10:40 PM