This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello,

A few minutes ago I was loged in an I was doing some modification in the settings page of sales. when I finished I clicked apply and suddently I was loged in and I can't login. I have tested to login with 4 different users and I always get the same error :

OpenERP Server Error
Client Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/web/http.py", line 204, in dispatch
    response["result"] = method(self, **self.params)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/web/controllers/main.py", line 864, in authenticate
    req.session.authenticate(db, login, password, env)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 118, in authenticate
    if uid: self.get_context()
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 170, in get_context
    self.context = self.model('res.users').context_get() or {}
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 42, in proxy
    result = self.proxy.execute_kw(self.session._db, self.session._uid, self.session._password, self.model, method, args, kw)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 30, in proxy_method
    result = self.session.send(self.service_name, method, *args)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 103, in send
    raise xmlrpclib.Fault(openerp.tools.ustr(e), formatted_info)

Server Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 89, in send
    return openerp.netsvc.dispatch_rpc(service_name, method, args)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/netsvc.py", line 292, in dispatch_rpc
    result = ExportService.getService(service_name).dispatch(method, params)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/service/web_services.py", line 626, in dispatch
    res = fn(db, uid, *params)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 190, in execute_kw
    return self.execute(db, uid, obj, method, *args, **kw or {})
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 132, in wrapper
    return f(self, dbname, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 199, in execute
    res = self.execute_cr(cr, uid, obj, method, *args, **kw)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 187, in execute_cr
    return getattr(object, method)(cr, uid, *args, **kw)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/tools/cache.py", line 18, in lookup
    r = self.lookup(self2, cr, *args)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/tools/cache.py", line 46, in lookup
    value = d[key] = self.method(self2, cr, *args)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/base/res/res_users.py", line 363, in context_get
    res = getattr(user,k) or False
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/osv/orm.py", line 497, in __getattr__
    return self[name]
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/osv/orm.py", line 405, in __getitem__
    field_values = self._table.read(self._cr, self._uid, ids, field_names, context=self._context, load="_classic_write")
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/base/res/res_users.py", line 810, in read
    res = super(users_view, self).read(cr, uid, ids, fields, context=context, load=load)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/base/res/res_users.py", line 272, in read
    result = super(res_users, self).read(cr, uid, ids, fields=fields, context=context, load=load)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/osv/orm.py", line 3625, in read
    result = self._read_flat(cr, user, select, fields, context, load)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/osv/orm.py", line 3677, in _read_flat
    cr.execute(query, [tuple(sub_ids)] + rule_params)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/sql_db.py", line 161, in wrapper
    return f(self, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/sql_db.py", line 226, in execute
    res = self._obj.execute(query, params)
ProgrammingError: column res_users.default_section_id does not exist
LINE 1: ...."menu_id",res_users."alias_id",res_users."share",res_users....
                                                             ^

Without success I already tried to restart the service like :

service openerp restart

Any idea ?

Discard

Do you have any non-official module installed?

Author

all the modules are official : CRM, Projet management knowledge, Employee directory and Issue Tracker...

Author

I tested some android application and openerp works and the credential to login are correct. So in ssh can I disable some modules ? or reset to the default configuration of the modules?

Best Answer

Hi; default_section_id is a column added to the table res.users by the module sale_crm. At the other side, some other modules use this column (like crm_claim service_desk project_issue use this columns.

The error message "ProgrammingError: column res_users.default_section_id does not exist LINE 1: ...."menu_id",res_users."alias_id",res_users."share",res_users...." mean that this column is not found in the table res.users": cause: you have probably uninstalled a module or desactivated some features that deleted this column.

Try to remember which actions do you performed in your configuration !!! Maybe you have unchecked some boxes related to crm.

1_ Try to add this column directly in the postgres database table 2_ Try to reinstall the module sale_crm by starting your OpenERP instance with the -i sale_crm option

Discard
Author

Thanks for your help, now I'm able to login but I lost all the valuable information like clients and projects. A few weeks ago I switched from sugarCRM but I kind regrate it. This is the first time that I see a software that gets corrupted only switching options on the configuration interface. I remember that I was checking and unchecking some options on the module sales and some seconds later I was configuring the invoicing module, applying changes and software crashed.

Use PgAdmin III (or miMas v3.1 or any other database tool) to browse your tables to see if you can recover your data. NEVER FORGET DATABASE BACKUP