5 Answers

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 5 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
3/15/19, 9:29 AM

It looks like you screwed your installation, many modules missing and incoming mail servers not set up properly. Make a system image/backup of your VPS, then try to update all modules/databases by command line with "-u all". If it does not help, you will have to troubleshoot all errors in the log one by one.

Iwan
3/15/19, 5:25 AM

here is the log file of today after i restored a backup of monday, but still blank screen.

https://ufile.io/4fl0d 

4 Comments
LDR-lighting, Iwan
3/15/19, 5:29 AM

i think there are a lot of errors i can see, but i do not know HOW they came about and what to do about this...but it looks...not oke...

LDR-lighting, Iwan
3/15/19, 9:40 AM

@Ermin Trevisan,

REALLY??? but we did nothing to the installation. We are working with it for many months, without trouble...we did not installed any new modules, what so ever....So i do not get it how this can happen out of the blue.

I will need the whole weekend to figure this one out....

Ermin Trevisan
3/15/19, 11:13 AM

Obviously something must have happened.

LDR-lighting, Iwan
3/15/19, 12:00 PM

that is for shure, not not by us.....i think that a (india) programmer i gave access to the ftp of odoo did some things. As i did not want him for the next odoo job....as he asked a lot of money. I think this is his payback.

I cannot think of another answer...

Are you willing to help me out on this (payed) as i really do not know where to start.

Ask a Question
Writer
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now