Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Subscriptions and price update

By
Odooveloper (by Rui Franco)
on 2/6/16, 8:51 AM 406 views

Yes, I know I can have recurring documents which will be a copy of a model document. This takes care of my need to invoice someone every month (although it means I will need an invoice model for every customer). But... what about price changes? When a prices changes, the invoice lines get copied and not updated which will force me to update all invoice templates.

Does anyone know of a way to automatically update values or will I have to code it?

Bart Stelder
On 7/26/16, 8:42 AM

We have the same problem, Odoo user has members and want to send out an invoice every year. Prices are changed every year, how can Odoo handle this?  

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/6/16, 8:51 AM
Seen: 406 times
Last updated: 7/26/16, 8:42 AM