Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Subcontractor Manufacturing

By
Nic Prioleau
on 6/24/13, 11:45 AM 528 views

I have this scenario:

I have two companies. Mayfair who is the parent company and Flextima is the manufacturing company. Mayfair purchases all the raw materials and sells all the finished products.

My business flow works as follows:

Mayfair purchases ALL raw materials and stores them at Flextima. Customers place orders on Mayfair who in turn purchase the finished manufactured goods from Flextima. Flextima manufactures to order not to stock so will only make when there is a production work order. Once Flextima has manufactured the order, it bills Mayfair for the service provided and ships to the Customer directly.

Can anybody guide me as to the best method of setting this scenario up?

Regards N

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/24/13, 11:45 AM
Seen: 528 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM