Odoo Help

Sub product in MRP

By
TCHOUKEU
on 3/14/13, 1:18 PM 986 views

Please, please For manufacturing my product C, i have to consume products A and B and also produice Wastes (assume D). I have to create a bill of materials that will help making A+B=C+D. A and B are component, C is a product and D is configured as a sub production. The problem that i'm facing is in the Make Order. the green arrow does not appear before the product D that i have configure as a sub product and i'm not able to type the quantity that has been excatly produced. In a second point, i want to know if there is a configuration that can make a system accepting the use of less that the exact quantity of A and C and producte C and D. Because i remark that after creating a make order, chose product A that i want to produce and clik on the make button, it seem that i'm obliged to consume a total material of A and B. Else, i'll not terminate the production.

Thank you for your help,

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/14/13, 1:18 PM
Seen: 986 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM