Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Study on qweb report / Read report_qweb.xml from file?

By
Pascal Tremblay
on 12/20/14, 5:39 PM 1,053 views

Hey! Still me!!!

We will study a new problem tonight. Ready?

See here, I'm sur now that the qweb code of report_saleorder_document view is stocked in database : (see AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

Now, I have found two differents ways to view the Report. See ID=381 in the URL. It's the same entry. Two differents views. Model is ir.act.report.xml in the database.

My questions/comments

In this second page, via Settings->Reports->Reports (just above) :

1) Did you note that it's impossible to save if the field « Template Content » is empty? Strange thing because the first time we open the report, this field is really empty...

2) Could we put « Template source » on File and select a qweb file in « Template Content »?

3) Would you have an example of the file path to write in « Template Content »?

Comments? Ideas? Things to add?

Thanks

zbik

--zbik--
| 6 4 7
Lodz, Poland
--zbik--

zbik
On 12/20/14, 6:35 PM

I think, first uninstall aeroo. I do not use aeroo in v8.

Excellent idea. Will try soon.

Pascal Tremblay
on 12/20/14, 6:36 PM

No more aeroo modules on my odoo.

Pascal Tremblay
on 12/20/14, 6:43 PM

Sometimes it was good, printscreen and direct printing, but... :(

zbik
on 12/20/14, 6:52 PM

Someone else?

Pascal Tremblay
on 12/22/14, 7:37 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/20/14, 5:39 PM
Seen: 1053 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM