Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Strange standard account-module behaviour

By
TestUser
on 4/30/13, 9:01 AM 648 views

I have several databases and they're saved regularly. I also have another ubuntu server running on a virtual machine for testing.

When I use the account module to create an invoice... and I want to add a product to the invoice lines, it opens a new window where I can search and choose a new product. I can say then "Save & Exit " or "Save & New".

Now my problem is:

When I recover such a saved database and load it up on the other ubuntu server running on the vm, this dialog is not shown. Instead I can change the invoice line directly without opening another window.

Is this normal behaviour? Is it possible to switch it back to "normal". Is it because of a module update? However, no modules have been updated as far as I know.

Are the OpenERP versions the same?

Martin
on 4/30/13, 9:10 AM

Yes, they're the same. Also there were no modifications made to the standard module.

TestUser
on 4/30/13, 9:12 AM

Maybe you should be asking how to switch between those two "modes". It's certainly an interesting problem, but I suspect that once you learn how those two modes are controlled the side-issue of different servers will lose relevance.

Martin
on 4/30/13, 9:31 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/30/13, 9:01 AM
Seen: 648 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM