Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Strange problem: Stock moves with odd numbers always adds +1 unit

By
Martin Neumann
on 2/17/15, 1:38 PM 421 views

I got one error which i already described here: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/error-while-moving-product-to-trash-amount-doubled-76634

But now it´s getting weird: When i make a stock move with an odd number in quantity (1,3,5...) it always adds one unit to the stock move. So it always moves even numbers of any product.

Example:

I want to move 1 unit of a product from WH/stock to any other stock (inventory loss, scrapped, customer stock, ...) --> 2 units are transferred

I want to move 2 units of a product to another stock --> 2 units are moved (correctly)

I want to move 3 united of a product to another stock --> 4 units are moved

etc., etc.,

What is going on here? Do i have a wrong configuration somewhere?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/17/15, 1:38 PM
Seen: 421 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM