Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Strange error when I try to access module.

By
bogdan baltatu
on 9/24/13, 7:10 AM 3,999 views

Hello I try to develop a module and a have this strange error when I acces the module "TypeError: viewclass is not a constructor" Code of view.xml I paste below

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<openerp> <data> <menuitem name="IG-OpenERP" id="ig_openerp_main"/> <menuitem name="IG-OpenERP" parent="ig_openerp_main" id="ig_openerp"/>

<!-- Main form -->
    <record model="ir.ui.view" id="edit_nomfurn">
        <field name="name">Tags</field>
        <field name="model">ig_nomfurn</field>
        <field name="arch" type="xml">
            <form string="Nomprod">
                <field name="den_f"/>
            </form>
        </field>
    </record>

<!-- Action -->
    <record id="action_nomfurn" model="ir.actions.act_window">
        <field name="name">View nomfurn</field>
        <field name="type">ir.actions.act_window</field>
        <field name="res_model">ig_nomfurn</field>
        <field name="view_type">form</field>
        <field name="view_mode">view,form</field>
        <field name="nomfurn" ref="edit_nomfurn"/>
    </record>

<menuitem name="Nomprod" parent="ig_openerp" id="ig_nomprod" action="action_nomfurn"/>

</data>

</openerp>

laribi
On 9/24/13, 8:47 AM

Hello , try to change the name of model <field name="model">ig.nomfurn</field> it takes the name of the model not the name of the class . I hope thats it , you can put your python code if you want.

Thank you!

bogdan baltatu
on 9/25/13, 4:52 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/24/13, 7:10 AM
Seen: 3999 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM