Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Store files on external FTP server

By
Andrius Laukavičius
on 2/7/14, 5:42 AM 1,632 views

Is it possible to do it? I din't see a way to make this happen. I it only stores files where OpenERP server is located, but is it possible to make it store files on external server (machine)?

George Mengelberg
On 2/9/14, 4:27 AM

Aquasys G.K. has been working on an openerp_storages module that will allow you to store all binary files in Amazon S3. It can be extended to support other cloud storage providers as well.

We will be releasing this to the community shortly.

George, is there any update on this? And would it also be able to make it go to your own FTP server? I'm looking for a solution in this direction.

Yenthe
on 9/10/14, 10:38 AM

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
Algeria
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 2/8/14, 1:38 PM

Do a search in Launchpad for: akretion-team/file-exchange/file-exchange

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/7/14, 5:42 AM
Seen: 1632 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM