Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

store computed customized field

By
Hazem Abdalazeem
on 6/22/16, 4:08 PM 222 views

Hi,

I have created a customized field from Setting> Technical> DataBase Structure > Fields with compute property which calculate invoice total on specific currency

the field is shown on list view but the problem is when Iam trying to show the field on pivot view it becomes blank and no value appeared

Note: I have tried to put store="1" on form XML but nothing  happen

thanks

MP van Bilsen
On 10/7/16, 3:20 AM

Hi Hazeem, did you ever found the solution for this?

I have seen that in V10 a "Store data" has been added to the Field Properties. We are also on V9 and I would still like to know how to have this setting changed.

Thanks,

Maurice

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/22/16, 4:08 PM
Seen: 222 times
Last updated: 10/7/16, 3:20 AM