This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello,

We are now opening a Pub, and we are now trying to use Odoo to manage the point of sales, our accountability and the stocks.We are stucked with this problem : We want to store 1 barrel of beer ( 30L) and sell beer glasses of 50cl. We found the option for Unit of sale, etc.. but still we are not able to make it work. Everytime we are selling a beer, it is deducing 1unit from the warehouse, Which is 1 barrel.We tried the same for other products, like vodka : storing 5L of vodka ( 1 bottle=1L), and selling shots of 4cl.

Could you help us on this matter?

Thank you a lot

Discard
Best Answer

A small tutorial with a step by step solution in this answer: 

https://www.odoo.com/de_DE/forum/hilfe-1/question/point-of-sale-different-uoms-93185

Discard
Best Answer

You must create for example  :

Category unit for beer  and units for beer  ( barrel in reference and glass with coefficient 1/60 )

Category unit for vodka and units for vodka ( barrel in reference and glass with coefficient 1/125)

For each kind of liquids you have an category and some units.

First category :  Beer

First unit for this category :  barrel of beer   = reference.     Coefficient = 1

Second unit : glass of beer        Smaller than reference.  Coefficient = 1/60

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hello,

Thank you for your quick answer.

but i m still struggling with it : i dont understand where this has to be defined exactly...

if i understand, i have to : 

create 1 Unit of Measure : beer, with type = smaller than the reference Unit of Mesure, Ratio =0.016

In product/information : UOM = beer.

In product/sales  Unit of sales =beer

and UOS = 0.016?
I was trying to store beer as Liters, this way does not matter if i order barrels of 30L or 50L. And maybe more easy to sell beer of 25cl and 50cl...

Discard