Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

stop tax deducted on sales order

By
kaynis
on 7/10/13, 2:47 PM 546 views

Good afternoon all

I have installed V6.1 on windows and configured all the fields required including accounting and uncheck Tax Included in Prices but whenever I generate a sales order the price of products on sales order line shows a price that is 0.1667 of the list price. E.g. a product is £145 but when selected for sales, it shows £120.83 with a tax of £24.17 (which is 20% of 120.83). I want my prices to be as on the list price, that is, £145 ex Tax. Can anyone help please?

Thank you

Solved this by using the fiscal position option. Created fiscal position and added it to clients that required it. Also had to upgrade/update base module.

kaynis
on 8/1/13, 6:17 AM
kaynis
On 8/1/13, 6:18 AM

Solved this by using the fiscal position option. Created fiscal position and added it to clients that required it. Also had to upgrade/update base module.

Don't hesitate to mark as "correct" the answer. That will be helpful for future search.

Xsias
on 8/2/13, 12:11 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/10/13, 2:47 PM
Seen: 546 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM