This question has been flagged
12 Replies

Hello,

may be in order, reserve items? example:

i want to reserve the stock when a sales order line is added, Any Ideas ? Thank you.

Discard

You like to see the Stock level when create SO? Please use Tags e.g. v7 sale order stock.

Author

i want to decrease the stock in the moment when i add a sales order line

Best Answer

Presently the order needs to be confirmed before the stock levels are adjusted. (it might reserve inventory on quotes) but the item needs to be confirmed, it will not reserve the inventory on an unconfirmed SO.

That could be changed with custom programming.

Discard
Author

yes you right. the standart openerp works like this: (i think That Will Be difficulty to do it with custom module if you have any ideas I will be very grateful.

if you want the reservation to be instant, as in when the user is typing you, would need to create a java script that watches the fields in the orderline and updates as the user is typing. If you can wait until the orderline is saved, you would have to call a function similar to draft_force_assign in the stock module. But then you would also need a clean up function to release the inventory if the order is canceled. It is no simple task, you would be best served engaging a openERP partner to assist you.

Best Answer

Hi,

Checkout this app: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/13.0/mto_required_stock

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

You can see https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/11.0/odoo_stock_reservation/

Regards,

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

There is one app available in odoo store to reserve stock even order is in quotation stage.

Click here to see more about this app.

Here are some highlights of this app.

• Warehouse specific stock reservation configuration
  • Reserve Stock manually at Quation Stage
  • Option to release reservation
  • Comprehensive Stock Reservation Report.
  • Adjustable with change in Quotation
Discard
Best Answer

You can choose Procurement Methods if you installed the purchase and warehouse module.

1. On Products --> Procurements you can choose Procurement Method: Make to stock

2. You can define Orderpoints for min. & max. in the top right of the product window.

image description

Discard
Author

Hello Andreas,

Can you explain me where can i find those parameters and Thanks :)

Author

Hello Andreas, Thanks for your response :) I think I did not quite explain what I want: ( I have some users who works on sale, I want each adding a sales order line should be reserved imidiatement before confirming the sale

Sorry I misunderstood, I think patently is right with custom programming.