Odoo Help

Stock not updating on sales V8

By
Geoff Kimpton
on 3/22/16, 5:14 AM 525 views

Sales invoice is not generating stock move journals (purchase/ incoming goods does create stock moves)

So, the net result is that my stock & stock valuation continues to increase. Goods are booked in but never out.

The same problem occurred when I credited a purchase invoice ( with the incoming purchase invoice the goods were booked in/ stock increased but when I credited the same transaction the stock quantity did not decrease)

I am using real time (automated) inventory valuation.  This is how it is configured:

The method I use for sales is  accounts > customer invoices > create (enter goods) > validate.

The default UK chart of accounts is installed & the following account movements work as expected:

F000 Turnover/ sales category 400000

G000  Cost of sales / cost of sales 500000

B010 Stocks & WIP/ 100100 Stock (but only for incoming stock)

I realise that this behaviour is caused by the lack of stock move journals on sales invoices so the question is: how can I configure the software to automatically create these stock moves? Or, perhaps there is a problem with my automated inventory configuration?

mine is a very simple operation; goods come in to stock, held in stock until sold.

No requirement to allocate stock, no deliveries of sales, 

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/22/16, 5:14 AM
Seen: 525 times
Last updated: 3/22/16, 5:33 AM