Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Stock move vs Account move relationship

By
Jose Calle
on 9/11/14, 6:26 PM 740 views

Hello everyone,

I am working on OpenERP 7, I can't find the relationship among a stock move (stock.move) and an account move (account.move.line), I though there should be a relationship among them (like there is a invoice_id field in account.move.line) but I am unable to find where is it, any clue?

I think this relationship is needed in order to:

• Create constraints that blocks for modifications/deletions on the related accounting entry or viceversa
  • To be able to show on the stock.picking o stock.move form what are the related accounting entries (usefull for instance in landing costs scenarios, where several accoutning moves affects the cost price).
  • Verify the conciliation status of a stock.move (usefull for scenarios where the stock moves valuation are critical)
  • Others related to reporting or visualizing data in an easier way.

I am thinking on developing a module for such a functionallity but I would appreciate a lot any opinion if this is needed or if this funcionallity would be simulated through other objects.

BR. Andres Calle / TRESCLOUD.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/11/14, 6:26 PM
Seen: 740 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM