This question has been flagged

I can´t do "internal moves" on a subcompany because i can´t select origin location and destination location.

I have this structure and configuration:

-One company whit 2 sub-companys

-Diferents locations of stock

-2 users

-Both users are configurated with "maneger" permision on warehouse configuration user

-Both users ar configurated to use the 3 companys on "Allowed Companies" configuration user.

-I´m using odoo oficial page version.

If i try to do internal moves on company father i can do that with the two users.

If i do an internal move on any sub-company only can do that with admin user. I can´t do that with the other user (remember i configured both users with "manager" permision on wherehouse).

That is mi problem. The system doesn't recognize the permissions of one of my users

The system keep me this warning:

"Access Denied

The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.

(Document type: Location, Operation: read)"

Any suggestions of what can be the solution?

Discard
Author

Thanks Koffi, that was right. I change "location partner" of locations configure and it´s result. On the past i was this on "location partner": Physical location / "my company" / "sub - company" Now i have this: "Physical location / "sub - company" With this setup now I can send products from a "sub-company" to another "sub-company" but i think is not the bether solution because it leaves the door open for a user to make mistakes: when a user do a internal move he/she need to specify each time "original location" from a multiple location. Do you know any way to set "original location" to display some default if you are using one or another company or sub-company?

Best Answer

Odoo recognize the permissions all users. Your problem is linked to security rules not only by access right.

Go to Setting -> Technical -> Security -> Record Rules. Search "Location multi-company" rule. Check if you allow write, create, delete access right.

if not do it.

Discard
Author

Thanks Koffi, that was right. I change "location partner" of locations configure and it´s result. On the past i was this on "location partner": Physical location / "my company" / "sub - company" Now i have this: "Physical location / "sub - company" With this setup now I can send products from a "sub-company" to another "sub-company" but i think is not the bether solution because it leaves the door open for a user to make mistakes: when a user do a internal move he/she need to specify each time "original location" from a multiple location. Do you know any way to set "original location" to display some default if you are using one or another company or sub-company?

Author Best Answer

Thanks Koffi, that was right.

I change "location partner" of locations configure and it´s result.

On the past i was this on "location partner": Physical location / "my company" / "sub - company"

Now i have this: "Physical location / "sub - company"

With this setup now I can send products from a "sub-company" to another "sub-company" and if i working on a subcompany but i think is not the bether solution because it leaves the door open for a user to make mistakes: when a user do a internal move he/she need to specify each time "original location" from a multiple location.

Do you know any way to set "original location" to display some default if you are using one or another company or sub-company?

Discard