Odoo Help

Stock is reset automatically

By
jose
on 11/24/14, 6:26 AM 517 views

Hi, I have a question about the stock. It is possible that deleting a sales order stock is reset automatically in openerp7?

jose
On 11/24/14, 6:53 AM

Hello Emipro

I want to do exactly that when I cancel a sale order at the same time it cancel the delivery note  and restored the stock in the warehouse

Thanks for you early answer

@Jose For cancelling the sale order you must first cancel the delivery order. The sequence is, first cancel the delivery order (if it is not be delivered). As soon as you cancel the delivery order the stock automatically resets. Once you cancel the delivery order than you can cancel the Sales Order. The only thing is, if the delivery order is 'completed' or 'done', you cannot cancel it. You need to find something (module - stock_picking_cancel - version6.1) that allows you to cancel the delivery order even after it is been 'completed'. I don't find it in v8, you need to check out.

Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
on 11/24/14, 7:38 AM

Hi Jose

Stock is not calculated based on the 'sales order', It gets calculated on the stock move created into the system. So if you will delete a sales order, stock will not get reset.

Let us know what exactly you want to do.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/24/14, 6:26 AM
Seen: 517 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM