Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Stock is not reducing, while created and validate a customer invoice. How can we connect customer invoice with stock?

By
rosey
on 6/11/14, 2:16 AM 467 views

I created a customer invoice from accounting, but it is not reducing the stock. 

How can we reduce the stock, when validate the customer invoice?

I know the other two ways : through sales order & through delivery order. But i want above requirement.

How is it possible?

Kevin McMenamin

--Kevin McMenamin--
| 5 2 6
Auckland, New Zealand
--Kevin McMenamin--
Kevin McMenamin
On 6/12/14, 5:01 AM

not in standard - any invoice created in the accounting menu is not associated with stock moves so not change in stock.

So, either you need to create a module to modify standard behaviour or use the standard SO/dispatch/invoice process

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/11/14, 2:16 AM
Seen: 467 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM