Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Stock decimals issue

Aitor Bouzas
on 8/5/15, 3:04 AM 435 views

I'm having a weird situation: When I create a purchase order with some lines with decimals products (1.423 for example) and the related picking is created, if I try to transfer it, the stock_transfer_details wizard will round the product quantities to the upper int (in this case it will show 2 instead of 1.423).

I explored a bit, and saw that this units are taken from product_qty (that for no reason writes 2 instead of 1.423 in the database) instead from product_uom_qty and then, the stock_transfer_details takes the product quantity from stock.pack.operation.

Can someone just throw some light on how can we solve this?

Ahmed M.Elmubarak

--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--
| 5 3 5
--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
On 8/5/15, 3:22 AM

I just checked a transfer with 1.423 and all things fine,

just check the Unit of Measure of the product has Rounding Precision like: 0.00010

-First you need to ensure you're managing different unit of measures:

- Got to Settings->Configurations->Sales->Product Features, then tick: Allow using different units of measure.

-Under Sales->Configurations, you'll find Units of Measure just create new one for testing, you'll find the Rounding Precision

[I tried to insert image but it is not appear]

- Then you can use this uom in your product

I hope this will helps

Please, could you tell me where can I check this? Thanks for your help.

Aitor Bouzas
on 8/5/15, 4:28 AM

Updated my answer..

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
on 8/5/15, 5:39 AM

Thank you very much Ahmed, it worked perfectly. The problem was that the default UOM was "Units" and it's rounding was "1". Thanks again.

Aitor Bouzas
on 8/5/15, 7:48 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 8/5/15, 3:04 AM
Seen: 435 times
Last updated: 8/5/15, 7:48 AM