This question has been flagged

Hi,

I'm having a weird situation: When I create a purchase order with some lines with decimals products (1.423 for example) and the related picking is created, if I try to transfer it, the stock_transfer_details wizard will round the product quantities to the upper int (in this case it will show 2 instead of 1.423).

I explored a bit, and saw that this units are taken from product_qty (that for no reason writes 2 instead of 1.423 in the database) instead from product_uom_qty and then, the stock_transfer_details takes the product quantity from stock.pack.operation.

Can someone just throw some light on how can we solve this?

Thanks.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

I just checked a transfer with 1.423 and all things fine,

just check the Unit of Measure of the product has Rounding Precision like: 0.00010

Update

-First you need to ensure you're managing different unit of measures:

- Got to Settings->Configurations->Sales->Product Features, then tick: Allow using different units of measure.

-Under Sales->Configurations, you'll find Units of Measure just create new one for testing, you'll find the Rounding Precision

[I tried to insert image but it is not appear]

- Then you can use this uom in your product

I hope this will helps

Thanx

Discard
Author

Please, could you tell me where can I check this? Thanks for your help.

Updated my answer..

Author

Thank you very much Ahmed, it worked perfectly. The problem was that the default UOM was "Units" and it's rounding was "1". Thanks again.