Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Hi everyone. I'm new in this forum (and using odooo), so thank you very much for all your help in the first place.
I was wondering if I could get some orientation on setting up my installation. The scenario is that I have a main company that distributes products from third parties (it's clients), for which the third parties products are on the main company's warehouse. I would need to have users from the main company see and manage all the existances from all the third parties products and that every customer (third party company that sells through the main company) have a user that can only see their products and orders. An example would be:
- Main Company has two clients: Company A and Company B.
- Company A has 5 units of Product A1 and 3 or A2 and Company B has 1 unit of Product B1, all of this is phisically on the same place, Main Company's warehouse (though virtually could be separated, not sure if that would be more convinient).
- Someone buys 2 units of Product A2 on Company A's website (Magento website, integrated via Magento Connector). An order must be placed on odoo under Company A and the stock discounted.
- Main company users must be abl to see both company's stock and to work on all orders.
- Only Company A users must be able to see this order and products A1 and A2. Company B users must be able to see their own products and orders.
Can anyone help me with how to achieve this intallation setup and workflows? Thank you very much again and regards.
If I understand the problem. My suggestions:
1) Create MAIN Company
2) Child companies A and B
3) Warehouse MAIN
4) Separate warehouse for company A
5) Separate warehouse for company B
6) Magento orders -> MAIN company and MAIN (global) warehouse
7) MAIN warehouse -> products resupply routes MTO (or dropshipping) from A or B
In this scenario, Magento orders are invoiced by MAIN company.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 11/24/15, 2:56 PM|
|Seen: 868 times|
|Last updated: 12/1/15, 9:22 AM|