This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello Experts,

i want to set this message "You plan to sell 1.0 Unit(s) of Large Meeting Table but you only have 0.0 Unit(s) available in 
SAGAR AIR warehouse." How i Can do this ??

Thanks in Advance.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, 

By default odoo shows this warning in sales if the selected quantity is greater than what is ordered. So what you need to do with it ? Change the string of the warning or remove it ? Anyway the warning is coming from this, you can inherit the function and make changes accordingly.

See this file: https://github.com/odoo/odoo/blob/12.0/addons/sale_stock/models/sale_order.py

Onchange function name:  _onchange_product_id_check_availability

Thanks

Discard
Author

Thanks for your reply. but i want to do this from Odoo Front end. I dont have any knowledge of programming in python.

What is that you want to do? Odoo already displays a message telling you that there is not enough inventory. It will also tell you if there is inventory available in other locations.

Author

No not showing. I create a DB without demo data and create vendor,customer,part and need to make a sale quotation-manufacturing order-when i directly add a sales quotation no alert will show.

Make sure that sale_stock module is installed and product is not of service type

Author

Thanks for reply.I create a product BALL PEN Set as Consumable or Storable Product but alert not shown at the time of Sales/Quotation. This product in not in stock and need to mfg. I want to add that product and need to mfg. i try to add and remove Manufacture tick from Inventory it will not showing in Manufacturing module for MO.

The message will not be displayed if the product is 'Make to Order'. Which is correct because you won't have inventory, but when you confirm the sales order a Manufacturing Order or Purchase Order will be created automatically.

Author

Thanks for reply. I set that product as Consumable or Storable message not display. That product is not in my stock first i create saels-quotation then expect show message but not. I want that product mfg then , mfg order is not display. So how i can do this.

Author

Hello sir,
Our customer is purchase Odoo 13 Enterprise edition and he want to make customization as per his requirements. So I have a question that can we make customization as per requirements ????

On Sat, 28 Dec 2019, 2:22 pm Chris TRINGHAM, <chris.odoo.email@gmail.com> wrote:

The message will not be displayed if the product is 'Make to Order'. Which is correct because you won't have inventory, but when you confirm the sales order a Manufacturing Order or Purchase Order will be created automatically.

Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo.