Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Status of SO "In Progress" after Refund?

By
Scoob
on 7/17/13, 11:49 AM 454 views

Hello all,

OpenERP 6.0

This is what I have done:

1. Create a sales order

2. Confirm the SO, create the invoice, validate the invoice

Now the customer decides he wants to cancel his order.

1. Re-open the SO
  2. Press the refund button
  3. Create a refund invoice (later to be reconciled)
  4. Go to manual reconciliation, reconcile the invoice with the refund
  5. Both invoice and refund show paid

When I look at the list of sales orders, I see the SO in question picked 0% and invoiced 100% and most important status In Progress

I want either to cancel the SO or mark it as completed. Cancelling first yields the error: You must cancel any picking orders associated with this sales order, which is something I do from the Warehouse Management -> Delivery Orders.

However, the SO is still in In Progress state.When I try to cancel it again, it says I should cancel all invoices associated with this SO. I can't cancel any invoices, and I don't want that either. All payments are settled and that is fine. But I should be able to signal that the SO is over and done and not in progress.

How do I do that?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/17/13, 11:49 AM
Seen: 454 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM