This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I just want to learn OpenERP, can you help me? I have to start learning OpenERP from where? Thank you very much. best regards.

Discard
Author

I use OpenERP v6. how can I start learning OpenERP v6? example, create a module warehouse system.

Thank you very much. best regards.

see OpenERP Quick Start Guide to create a sample module

Author

Thank you very much... I am trying to learn it, This is very helpful.. if there are less understood later I asked again... best regards.

Author Best Answer

i want to ask again to the masters.

1. OpenERP if I forgot my password, how do I know the password? What I have to create a new database?
  2. whether the calculation can use the OpenERP accounting in many currencies?
  3. whether it can be made in the limitations on the entry of goods arrival manage incoming shippments?

please help from the masters. thanks very much.

Discard

Default password is admin

Yes, its possible to use multicurrency with accounting.

3ed point is not clear.

Author
  1. I have changed the password from the beginning, and then I also saw in the database that the password is correct but I still can not log in, why is that?

2. if yes, how do? please tell me.

3. purpose of the third question, how if want to limit the items that come in excess quantity in the PO?

thank you very much.

1. users > user > enable multi-currency -> save , for more check all accounting cofiguration menus
  2. Do you mean warehouse limitation ? provide good example.
Author
  1. Thank you, I will try.
  2. no restrictions warehouse, but limit the items received should not be more than the quantity of goods in the PO, even if it is more likely limited to only 2% only, example: the PO quantity 10 but when in the incoming shipment of goods received 50, it means the right amount of goods not appropriate quantity in the PO. how to restrict it?

thanks very much.

Best Answer

Hello,

You want to learn and create new module in openERP v6 then follow define link :

http://doc.openerp.com/v6.0/developer/2_4_module_development/module_structure.html

Using that you can get more idea in basic.

Thanks,

Discard
Author

Thank you very much... I am trying to learn it, This is very helpful.. if there are less understood later I asked again... best regards.