This question has been flagged

Hello,
I made an odoo installation a few days ago, and it was a success, but I have seen that the software was with one currency, FCFA, which id the currency in Congo Brazzaville. I’m In Congo Kinshasa, so I activated multicurrency, add CDF and US$, as we use this two currencies.
Then the the POS still used the  FCFA as currency. My whish is that it uses US$ or CDF, or the two currencies if possible. I didn’t found the way to get this. So I decided to uninstall the POS and to reinstall it. But for an unknow reason, I couldn’ reinstall it. So I decided to start again from the beginning. I uninstalled all oddo. But when this was done, odoo and postgree services where still in the service list of my computer. When I tryied to reinstall the software this didn’t go correctly:

the postgresql checkbox is now unavailable.

I’ve cleaned the registrey from all postgree and odoo entries, but this is still the same.
My computer is on windows 8.1 32 bits (It’s a personnal computer. My purpose is to learn how to use odoo to get new skill for my professional life, as I lost my job and need to create my own company)
I tried on another computer which runs windows XP pro on my old computer in office (which I will not access next week) and it was ok.

On the installation, the postgresql checkbox is now unavailable.

What have I to do ? Is there somewhere a file I have to erase ? Must I install Postgree manually ?
Thank you for answer.
Best regards and my wishes for the coming new year
Philippe LAFFEZ
Kinshasa

Discard