Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

SSL Setup on Ubuntu 14.04 gEvent Install

By
Cliff Kujala
on 12/8/14, 11:55 PM 1,192 views

Our Odoo install is running on Ubuntu 14.04, as a gEvent setup (installed successfully via Luke's shell script here (https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-install-odoo-from-github-on-ubuntu-14-04-for-testing-purposes-only-ie-not-for-production-52627)

I currently have another simple website running on the same server while I buildout the Odoo install and coming eCommerce store.  That site is hosted normally, and works on Port 80 and 443(ssl).

My Odoo install is accessable via Port 8072 without SSL.  I'd like to know how to access Odoo via SSL if it was installed with Luke's script above.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/8/14, 11:55 PM
Seen: 1192 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM