This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

We're designing a new system based on Odoo 10/11 and want to use a landing page for new customer registrations (sign-up). As good marketeers we want to be able to do A/B or split testing on the Odoo Sign-up page. I've looking around whether this was possible bu couldn't find anything, so that's why I'm asking.

So can someone please tell me whether split testing the sign/up page be accomplished out-of-the-box by just doing some configuration work? Or is there an Odoo or 3rd party app we should use? Or should we do our own development?

Oh, and on sign-up we would also like to offer OAuth so that Facebook or Google credentials can be used.

Thanks,Paulo

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

The A/B testing is  available only in the enterprise edition of the Odoo.  If you are using enterprise you can activate it from the website settings.

If you are using the community edition, i think there is no third party apps available for this. Thus you may have to do the custom development for this.

For sign- up using the social networks, odoo is providing that feature. Check this blog to see how it can be done :  Social site authentication in odoo v10

Thanks

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thank you Niyas, we will be using the Enterprise version. Will it be possible to A/B test the signup page?

Thanks

Discard