Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Specify a fixed value for taxes in order_lines

By
José
on 4/23/15, 5:22 PM 434 views

Hello, I have Odoo 8. When I do a sale or a purchase, I have to specify order_lines and the tax associated with each order_line. But in some products, I need to specify a fixed tax value. For example:

-Product A, price without taxes: $100. Tax T1 10%: $10. Fixed tax T2: $1,93. Total with taxes: $111,93.

How can I specify the tax T2? It is a differente value for each line.        

scot77844
On 4/24/15, 7:41 AM

Hi  José,

For your requirement, You need to mention the taxes while defining the product itself. In Products screen, you will be having a Page named 'Accounting' in which you can see customer taxes and supplier taxes. you can add multiple taxes in those fields as they are many2many fields. The taxes must be defined in the following menu

Accounting --> Configuration --> Taxes --> Taxes

The taxes can be defined as a static value or percentage also. The Tax T1, create it as 'Tax Type': Percentage, value below that as 0.1. Create Tax T2 as 'Tax Type': Fixed Amount and value as $1.93. Make sure that the field 'Tax included in Price' is unchecked.

For Different Products, you need to create different Fixed taxes and mention in the products accordingly. Once you select the product in order_lines, the taxes will be reflected automatically.

But T2 is different in each order line. Also for the same product. Today I buy an unit of product A and pay $1.93 of T2. Tomorrow I buy an unit of product A and pay $2.23 of T2. Do you understand? Thanks!

José
on 4/24/15, 9:13 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/23/15, 5:22 PM
Seen: 434 times
Last updated: 4/24/15, 7:43 AM