Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

special period in webkit report

By
Wided Kéfi
on 7/28/15, 4:02 AM 456 views

I'm testing webkit reports, it has good functionalities, but I found that in generated reports, it doesn't take into account the opening period, not the same behavior in openerp.

When I look into the code: account_financial_report_webkit > report > common_reports.py, I found they're talking about two modes: include_opening and exclude_opening. I searched in openerp configuration where to switch mode so I can be able to include opening but I didn't find anything.

The problem is that I don't have a separate period for opening entries, the first period contains opening entries as well as normal entries, so I have to include all periods.

Any help about how to do that?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/28/15, 4:02 AM
Seen: 456 times
Last updated: 10/8/15, 5:57 AM