Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Sorting of invoices in "History" tab of "Sales order" form

By
Angela
on 2/20/13, 6:04 AM 1,559 views

It looks like the sorting doesn't work in the sales order form in the history tab.

For example, I want to sort the invoices by date but this doesn't work (when I click, it refreshed, but the sorting isn't changes).

All this is in V6.1.1.

Thanks for help / feedback.

M2M always takes ID to sort as they are not pure OpenERP models.

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
on 4/4/13, 5:52 PM

Could this be a bug in the web client? I'm using OpenERP - GTK Client - v6.1.1 and many2many sorting works well, tested on web client it doesn't work.

Yohanes Iwan Sugiarto
on 4/27/13, 1:13 PM

Maybe if you define the link table and use the _order attribute? This could work I think.

Evert Dausy
on 7/16/13, 9:00 AM

How many invoices do you have in that particular sales order? If you have only one, it will remain the same. If you have more than one invoice, you can see it working. You will also get to see a tiny shape besides the column name that you try to click and sort.

Vivekrajan
on 4/25/14, 11:08 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/20/13, 6:04 AM
Seen: 1559 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM