Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Somebody here has found the trick to use pricelists directly in invoices?

By
Pascal Tremblay
on 4/5/15, 3:43 PM 706 views

???

UPDATE #1

Just to be sure we all talk the same thing. Here are screenshots.

The product :

The supplier :

The pricelist :

With a request for quotation, we get the right price of 1,52 $. 

With an invoice, always impossible to get our price of 1,52 $.

Is it the same thing for you?

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)

--Cyril Gaspard (GEM)--
| 5 6 8
Paris, France
--Cyril Gaspard (GEM)--

Forum contributor since 2008

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)
On 4/5/15, 5:07 PM

Pricelists are used only in sale, purchase, pos forms, not in invoice form, for that, the field should be add to the invoice form, to override methods product_id_change depending pricelist (eventually onchange_partner_id to get automatically the good pricelist) .

Difference between product price inherited from sale, purchase, pos in an invoice (without do a product onchange after creation of this invoice), and created an invoice directly without inherithing sale, purchase, pos, is due to onchange on field product_id.

Example :

for sale, pricelist is used to calculate price :

def product_id_change(self, cr, uid, ids, pricelist, product, qty=0,

uom=False, qty_uos=0, uos=False, name='', partner_id=False,

lang=False, update_tax=True, date_order=False, packaging=False, fiscal_position=False, flag=False, context=None):

price = self.pool.get('product.pricelist').price_get(cr, uid, [pricelist],

product, qty or 1.0, partner_id, {

'uom': uom or result.get('product_uom'),

'date': date_order,

})[pricelist]

for invoice, no pricelist used :

def product_id_change(self, product, uom_id, qty=0, name='', type='out_invoice',

partner_id=False, fposition_id=False, price_unit=False, currency_id=False,

company_id=None):

if type in ('in_invoice', 'in_refund'):

values['price_unit'] = price_unit or product.standard_price

else:

values['price_unit'] = product.list_price

It is enough clear ?

bye

@Pascal Can you try to modify the pricelist by adding the product (or category) you are buying

AD LIBITOM, michel Guénard
on 4/5/15, 5:14 PM

Clear! thanks. would'nt it be a bug? if you make a sale with a price depending of the pricelist that you are not able to invoice with the same price.

on 4/5/15, 5:33 PM

when you have an order or a picking, you push a button to create invoice, the called function by the button takes values of the order to create the invoice, in this case, the onchange of product is not called, and values correspond to the sale, more, never modify invoice line by changing values in popup product because in this case, values will no more correspond to the order if you use special pricelist, bye

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)
on 4/5/15, 6:08 PM

Thanks a lot for all. I print all of it. We will use it soon.

Pascal Tremblay
on 4/6/15, 1:26 PM

Hello I have build a module, which uses the price lists on direct invoice-creation. The module has some addition features. Have a look at http://www.itis-odoo.de/en_US/page/preislisten-modul regards Frank

Frank Kubsda
on 8/28/15, 8:34 AM

michel Guénard

--michel Guénard--
| 5 5 8
VIROFLAY, France
--michel Guénard--

VP operations & finance Social entrepreneur Certified Public Accountant Past Chief internal auditor

michel Guénard
On 4/5/15, 4:27 PM

The parner form (your client) has a field where you state which pricelist will be applied for the transaction with this partner.

Same functionality for the suppliers

By chance, would you have a url of an example?

Pascal Tremblay
on 4/5/15, 4:56 PM

I don't know the reason why the picture (screen shot) I have added to my comment is not showing on the forum. Is there a limitation in size?

on 4/5/15, 5:05 PM

not easy to put image on forum on this time. I have updated my post. Pricelists are well set in my supplier form. thanks

Pascal Tremblay
on 4/5/15, 5:10 PM

update my answer which explain why you have not same price in sale and invoice, bye

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)
on 4/5/15, 5:18 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/5/15, 3:43 PM
Seen: 706 times
Last updated: 4/6/15, 1:27 PM