Odoo Help

Some default formulas are lost on OpenOffice Reports

By
Paulo Matos‏
on 10/15/14, 6:06 AM 703 views

Hi all,

I am arranging some Odoo v7 core sxw files using OpenOffice 3.2. I am just changing basic information like font size and table alignment and nothing more. After converting the sxw to rml using OpenOffice Report Designer module, I see that some formulas are lost.

For intance, on the report "account_aged_partner_balance.sxw" the following formulas are lost (or not printed):

[[ (get_lines(data['form']), 'partner') == False or removeParentNode('para') ]] [[ (get_lines_with_out_partner(data['form']), 'not_partner') == False or removeParentNode('para') ]] Account Total

...but they still exist on the sxw report itself.

The steps I used:

1- Open the sxw file on OpenOffice 3.2;

2- Edit the files (font sizes, tables, etc);

3- Saved the sxw file on OpenOffice (openoffice asks if I want to use ODT format of keep the current format. I kept the current format);

4- Convert the sxw to rml using OpenOffice Report Designer Module;

I believe the problem is on the 3rd step. When I compare the original rml file (without the changes) and the final rml, I see difference on both files.

My question is, how can I save the sxw file on Office 3.2, without loose the formulas and keep the exact format as when opened?

Thank you all

Paulo

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/15/14, 6:06 AM
Seen: 703 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM