Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Some default formulas are lost on OpenOffice Reports

Paulo Matos‏
on 10/15/14, 6:06 AM 557 views

Hi all,

I am arranging some Odoo v7 core sxw files using OpenOffice 3.2. I am just changing basic information like font size and table alignment and nothing more. After converting the sxw to rml using OpenOffice Report Designer module, I see that some formulas are lost.

For intance, on the report "account_aged_partner_balance.sxw" the following formulas are lost (or not printed):

[[ (get_lines(data['form']), 'partner') == False or removeParentNode('para') ]] [[ (get_lines_with_out_partner(data['form']), 'not_partner') == False or removeParentNode('para') ]] Account Total

...but they still exist on the sxw report itself.

The steps I used:

1- Open the sxw file on OpenOffice 3.2;

2- Edit the files (font sizes, tables, etc);

3- Saved the sxw file on OpenOffice (openoffice asks if I want to use ODT format of keep the current format. I kept the current format);

4- Convert the sxw to rml using OpenOffice Report Designer Module;

I believe the problem is on the 3rd step. When I compare the original rml file (without the changes) and the final rml, I see difference on both files.

My question is, how can I save the sxw file on Office 3.2, without loose the formulas and keep the exact format as when opened?

Thank you all

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 10/15/14, 6:06 AM
Seen: 557 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM