Odoo Help

[SOLVED] Why button classes are not working inside tree tags?

By
Juan Formoso
on 10/20/14, 10:40 AM 1,196 views

I created a form, and in its XML definition I added a tree which is working. Each row of the tree has a button which is working too, but I am only seeing the symbol of image not found (if I open the browser's developer mode, I can check that the img tag is pointing to a picture called undefined.png).

However, if I cut the line of the button and paste it out of the field "link_category", I can see the image. Why? Here is my XML:

<group>
    <field name="link_category" nolabel="1">
        <tree string="Categories" editable="bottom">
            <field name="active_category"/>
            <field name="link_category_id"/>
            <field name="type"/>
            <field name="date"/>
            <field name="observations"/>
            <button name="open_history" type="object" string="View history" class="oe_link"/>
        </tree>
    </field>
</group>

"link_category" is a function field of type many2many, which returns a dictionary whose keys are partner ids and values are lists of link categories ids.

Juan Formoso
On 10/21/14, 4:16 AM

Finally I could not insert a button with a class inside a many2many field, and I do not know if this is possible from the OpenERP framework, so I got an aceptable solution using icon. This way at least the view is beautiful and the button is still working.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/20/14, 10:40 AM
Seen: 1196 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM