Odoo Help

[Solved] [V8] Attrs: what is the operator for 'AND'?

By
FEDERICO LEONI
on 6/17/15, 4:11 PM 799 views

I know I can use operators on attrs but I didn't manage to use the 'AND' operator on my tree view.

For example OR works well:

<button name="638" string="Enviar" class="oe_highlight" type="action" attrs="{'invisible':['|', ('status','=','Pronto'), ('to_wait','=','Sim')]}" /> 

AND should be '&' but rise an error:

xmlParseEntityRef: no name, line 14, column 63 

'&amp;' too doesn't works , exactly as if I write nothing as operator:

<button name="642" string="Avançar" class="oe_highlight" type="action" attrs="{'invisible':[('status','=','A fazer'), ('to_wait','=','Não')]}" /> 

&lt;button name="642" string="Avançar" class="oe_highlight" type="action" attrs="{'invisible':['&amp;',('status','=','A fazer'), ('to_wait','=','Não')]}" /> 

the button continue to be visible.

Any clue?

Edit: on  Odoo doc there is just this explanation

attrs
dynamic attributes based on record values.
A mapping of attributes to domains, domains are evaluated in the context of the current row's record, if True the corresponding attribute is set on the cell.
Possible attributes are invisible (hides the button) and readonly (disables the button but still shows it)

but nothing about operators.

FEDERICO LEONI
On 6/17/15, 5:46 PM

SOLVED: A server reboot do the magic.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/17/15, 4:11 PM
Seen: 799 times
Last updated: 6/18/15, 1:59 AM