Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[SOLVED] Thicker Table/frame in report

By
Selverine
on 2/2/15, 11:55 AM 623 views

Hi,

I would like to have a bigger/thicker Table/Frame.

In my rml document I have this:

<blockTableStyle id="Table1">
      <blockAlignment value="LEFT"/>
      <blockValign value="TOP"/>
      <lineStyle kind="LINEBEFORE" colorName="#c1c8f2"  fontSize="18.0" Size="18.0"  start="0,0" stop="0,-1"/>
      <lineStyle kind="LINEABOVE" colorName="#c1c8f2" fontSize="18.0" Size="18.0" start="0,0" stop="0,0"/>
      <lineStyle kind="LINEBELOW" colorName="#c1c8f2" fontSize="18.0" Size="18.0" start="0,-1" stop="0,-1"/>
      <lineStyle kind="LINEBEFORE" colorName="#c1c8f2" fontSize="18.0" Size="18.0" start="1,0" stop="1,-1"/>
      <lineStyle kind="LINEAFTER" colorName="#c1c8f2" fontSize="18.0" Size="18.0" start="1,0" stop="1,-1"/>
      <lineStyle kind="LINEABOVE" colorName="#c1c8f2" fontSize="18.0" Size="18.0" start="1,0" stop="1,0"/>
      <lineStyle kind="LINEBELOW" colorName="#c1c8f2" fontSize="18.0" Size="18.0" start="1,-1" stop="1,-1"/>
    </blockTableStyle>

Someone have an idea please?

Thank you a lot,

Aurélien Briand

Ivan

--Ivan--
| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ivan--
Ivan
On 2/2/15, 7:31 PM

More complete documentation on RML can be found here, here, and here.

For your requirment, I believe the most point will be the lineStyle tag, which supports thickness as an attribute.  See pp 20 of the first link.

Selverine
On 2/4/15, 3:47 AM

Hi Ivan,

Wow, It was exactly what I needed...and I found the solution in one minute. 
Thank you a lot for the documents. You answered to this question but others questions that I had in RML ;-).
Just one point that I didn't find in the document:

I would like to know if it is possible to color just a part of a field in an RML report.I have a "big" field that contrain a long text. I would like to just color a part of the field (Titlle of some part of my text). I try some html command like <p> for bold inside the field but it doesn't works. RML considere it like text and not like command.

If you have an idea, it can help me a lot!

Thank you,

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/2/15, 11:55 AM
Seen: 623 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM