This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

I would like to have a bigger/thicker Table/Frame.

In my rml document I have this:

<blockTableStyle id="Table1">
      <blockAlignment value="LEFT"/>
      <blockValign value="TOP"/>
      <lineStyle kind="LINEBEFORE" colorName="#c1c8f2"  fontSize="18.0" Size="18.0"  start="0,0" stop="0,-1"/>
      <lineStyle kind="LINEABOVE" colorName="#c1c8f2" fontSize="18.0" Size="18.0" start="0,0" stop="0,0"/>
      <lineStyle kind="LINEBELOW" colorName="#c1c8f2" fontSize="18.0" Size="18.0" start="0,-1" stop="0,-1"/>
      <lineStyle kind="LINEBEFORE" colorName="#c1c8f2" fontSize="18.0" Size="18.0" start="1,0" stop="1,-1"/>
      <lineStyle kind="LINEAFTER" colorName="#c1c8f2" fontSize="18.0" Size="18.0" start="1,0" stop="1,-1"/>
      <lineStyle kind="LINEABOVE" colorName="#c1c8f2" fontSize="18.0" Size="18.0" start="1,0" stop="1,0"/>
      <lineStyle kind="LINEBELOW" colorName="#c1c8f2" fontSize="18.0" Size="18.0" start="1,-1" stop="1,-1"/>
    </blockTableStyle>

Someone have an idea please?

Thank you a lot,

Aurélien Briand

Discard
Best Answer

More complete documentation on RML can be found here, here, and here.

For your requirment, I believe the most point will be the lineStyle tag, which supports thickness as an attribute.  See pp 20 of the first link.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi Ivan,

Wow, It was exactly what I needed...and I found the solution in one minute. 
Thank you a lot for the documents. You answered to this question but others questions that I had in RML ;-).
Just one point that I didn't find in the document:

I would like to know if it is possible to color just a part of a field in an RML report.I have a "big" field that contrain a long text. I would like to just color a part of the field (Titlle of some part of my text). I try some html command like <p> for bold inside the field but it doesn't works. RML considere it like text and not like command.

If you have an idea, it can help me a lot!

Thank you,

Discard