Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I've made qweb report for account invoice and having totally custom paper format on Server. In that report, Headers & Footers are coming from layout.xml file and it is used in main report. Everything was going fine. But When i've install libraries for odoo Android App (Library Name: python-gcm), header & footer are disappeared. i.e. layout.xml is stopped working. Only body of that page is printed.Now any of the changes are not accepted in layout. & This is done just after 20 Hours the library was installed.
I can't figure out what the actual problem is. Is this problem of library that affecting the report or anything else ?
<!-- Multicompany -->
<t t-if="o and 'company_id' in o">
<t t-set="company" t-value="o.company_id"></t>
<t t-if="not o or not 'company_id' in o">
<t t-set="company" t-value="res_company"></t>
<t t-call="custom_acc_invoices.external_layout_header" />
<t t-raw="0" />
<t t-call="custom_acc_invoices.external_layout_footer" />
<div class="header" style="border:1px solid black;padding:5px;margin:0%">
<!-- Data of Headers fetching from the Fields -->
<div class="text-center" style="border-top: 1px solid black;margin=30px">
<ul t-if="not company.custom_footer" class="list-inline">
<!-- Data of Footers fetching from company Fields -->
Main Report xml file
<table class="table table-condensed" style="border:1px solid black" width="100%">
<!-- ..... data of body page -->
How can I fix this problem?
Thanks in advance.
We have faces similar problem in our implementation.
We found that when we install Python GCM and call it to send notification to our Android App from Odoo, all QWeb reports stops printing Header and Footer. We still don't understand as to why this is happening?
Current work around for us is to uninstall Python GCM and also remove all code from our Odoo module that sends Notifications.
If you manage to find any solution to this problem please do share it here...
After some of the days I getting the same errors. But now, I found permanent solution for this.
The wkhtmltopdf process will use the web.base.url system parameter as the root path to all linked files, but this parameter is automatically updated each time the Administrator is logged in. If your server resides behind some kind of proxy, that could not be reachable. You can fix this by adding one of these system parameters:
report.url, pointing to an URL reachable from your server (probably http://localhost:8069 or something similar). It will be used for this particular purpose only.
web.base.url.freeze, when set to True, will stop the automatic updates to web.base.url
So, finally I've fixed this problem.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 4/28/16, 3:27 AM|
|Seen: 617 times|
|Last updated: 5/31/16, 7:13 AM|