This question has been flagged

I would like to print the order instead of the coupon on my pos because I use it just to take orders with tablet and send it to the kitchen/bar, we decided to use another system to make fiscal coupons. What qweb view I need to call on pos.css?

Discard
Author Best Answer

I found a (DIRTY) solution myself.

If you are willing to sacrifice the "invoice" function you need just to install the report_to_printer module and edit a qweb report and the js script (point_of_sale/static/src/js/screens.js) to archive the result.

Let me explain:

As you probably knows, the report to printer let you use any printer configured in your system, under cups in linux in my case.

After that you just need to change the content of the template on invoice report (point_of_sale.report_invoice) and the relative qweb report associated. Done! Now you can print any qweb report you lke directly from POS without a proxy printer.  

If you want to edit the pos layout to pull out the validate button and have just the modified version of the invoice button, you need to edit the script "point_of_sale/static/src/js/screens.js".

Pulling out (or remark) the "validate" function

this.add_action_button({

label: _t('Validate'),

name: 'validation',

icon: '/point_of_sale/static/src/img/icons/png48/validate.png',

click: function(){

self.validate_order();

},

});

and modify the invoice part to suits yours needs:

if( this.pos.config.iface_invoicing ){

this.add_action_button({

label: _t('Invoice'),

name: 'invoice',

icon: '/point_of_sale/static/src/img/icons/png48/invoice.png',

click: function(){

self.validate_order({invoice: true});

},

});

}

That's all. 

Discard
Best Answer

Does it mean payment method are useless ??

Discard
Author

If you don't have an IP compatible printer the answer is yes.

Best Answer

Discard