Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[SOLVED] Outlook plugin in v7 with Outlook 2013 x64

By
dbvieira
on 11/28/14, 5:26 AM 698 views

First of all sorry for not ansering the on the other posts...but the rules on this forum dont allow more than one answer per post (?????????)

I tried several times to install the plugin without success. I enabled the add-ins tab o the ribon and nothinhg showed even though I could see the add in installed on the outlook options.

WHAT WORKED

On the bottom of same outlook options windows you find the option manage COM.Add-ins press go. Disable Openerp, close outlook. Open it and enable Openerp again.

If you have the add-ins enabled on the ribbon you will see the openerp plug in

Enjoy

David

comments welcome

dbvieira
on 11/28/14, 8:25 AM

Hi David, Thanks for the tip. Though I think this *trick* is not acceptable as a long term solution since the user has to disable / enable the plugin at every start of Outlook. Have you had any luck having the plugin enabled permanently ?

Nicolas Clavier
on 1/26/15, 11:00 AM
Peter Neumaier
On 12/29/14, 3:37 AM

In my case the plugin disappears after closing Outlook. So I always have to

1. disable the plugin
  2. close outlook
  3. start outlook
  4. activate the plugin

Not possible in a prof. environment with more than 30 openerp users...

Anymore ideas?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/28/14, 5:26 AM
Seen: 698 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM