Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[SOLVED]Multicompany access rights to view product list

By
Tomasz Twardowski
on 6/12/14, 5:42 PM 1,980 views

Hi,

I've got multicompany environment

1.Main Company

-------------------> 1.1 SubCompany1

-------------------> 1.2 SubCompany2

and I've got user belongs to SubCompany1

when I try list products (all products, product templates have blank value in Company field so should be visible) from SubCompany1 user level  , I've got message :

------

Access Denied
The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.
(Document type: Inventory Locations, Operation: read)

-----

But my subcompany1 user belongs to Sales/Manager group which has "read access" to Inventory Locations (stock.location) object .

What can I do to eliminate this error ?

Tnx in advance

Tomasz Twardowski
On 6/12/14, 6:44 PM

Solved,

I've created subcompany1 warehouse from admin MainCompany level. Odoo set company field in location and parent location record (view type) of subcompany1 to MainCompany value . We should change it to proper subcompany1 value and works.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/12/14, 5:42 PM
Seen: 1980 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM