Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

SOLVED - Messaging modification

By
Dr Obx
on 10/15/15, 5:40 AM 458 views

Hi guys,

I already changed My messaging interface but there is one more thing I would like to change if possible.

It is hidden in Read messages(Archives) or To: me and To-do so I would like to do the same in New messages(Inbox) but can't find how.
A little code modification.

Line (around 29) removed  <button class="oe_full" title="Open the full mail composer"><span class='oe_e'>&amp;amp;ograve</span></button/>

Line (around 43) modified:

Before:
 <div t-if="widget.show_compact_message and !widget.show_composer and !widget.options.readonly" t-attf-class="oe_msg oe_msg_composer_compact #{widget.thread_level and widget.options.display_indented_thread > -1 ? 'oe_msg_indented' : ''}">

After:

<div t-if="widget.show_compact_message and !widget.options.view_inbox and !widget.show_composer and !widget.options.readonly" t-attf-class="oe_msg oe_msg_composer_compact #{widget.thread_level and widget.options.display_indented_thread > -1 ? 'oe_msg_indented' : ''}">

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/15/15, 5:40 AM
Seen: 458 times
Last updated: 10/16/15, 8:05 AM