This question has been flagged
5 Replies

Hello,

I'm starting to use the stock module Odoo. I know as stock movements, as enlisted locations and other settings work . But I have a problem:

How I can list the stock of products on location? I found the report of inventory movements but do not know how to know where the product is located .

Thank you

Discard
Best Answer

You could see that info at the menu /Warehouse/Traceability/Quants

From: https://www.odoo.com/es_ES/forum/how-to/warehouse-management-6/whats-the-difference-between-quants-lots-and-products-55243

The Quants table stores the current state of stock (per location). It is updated each time a stock move is set to done and has 3 main impacts:
A quant optimizes the computation (e.g. quantity available), because a quant only contains information about the current stock (not the past or the future). The volume is smaller and doesn’t grow in time;
A quant will be used in FIFO, LIFO and FEFO costing, as we need to match the incoming and outgoing moves for a correct stock valuation;
A quant can also be used for upstream/downstream traceability and lot management; a quant contains the information about lots. Quant history displays a list of stock moves indicating the current stock level.
Discard
Best Answer

Besides, have a look at this module https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/9.0/product_stock_balance/. Perhaps, it may be useful

Discard
Author Best Answer

First acknowledge the extraordinary speed of your answers .

I tell you, based on the list of movements shown in this image (Click it to show more big)

the two products that I have should be located in "Ubicaciones de empresas/Envios" yet , although stock values ​​look correct, does not tell you in a clear way the product is in that location. In the next picture I show the report that I am to launch Quants. 

When I go to Locations and ask me to list the Stock is in "Ubicaciones de empresas/Envios" I get empty . It seems like I was missing a step, or I have not configured properly and warehouse locations

Clicking on the Quants report to display the list view, you can see how shows me all the locations for which the product has passed What I really need is a report that tells me what the real product is located. With this report, I do not know where the product is

Discard

That's because you open the graph view of the Quants menu, you could see it in the list like this:
http://postimg.org/image/drtldqktx/

Don't forget to vote the answers

Author

I update de Answer. With this report, I do not know where the product is. Clicking on the Quants report to display the list view, you can see how shows me all the locations for which the product has passed What I really need is a report that tells me what the real product is located. With this report, I do not know where the product is

That's not what this doc says: https://www.odoo.com/es_ES/forum/how-to/warehouse-management-6/whats-the-difference-between-quants-lots-and-products-55243

The Quants table stores the current state of stock (per location). It is updated each time a stock move is set to done and has 3 main impacts:
A quant optimizes the computation (e.g. quantity available), because a quant only contains information about the current stock (not the past or the future). The volume is smaller and doesn’t grow in time;
A quant will be used in FIFO, LIFO and FEFO costing, as we need to match the incoming and outgoing moves for a correct stock valuation;
A quant can also be used for upstream/downstream traceability and lot management; a quant contains the information about lots. Quant history displays a list of stock moves indicating the current stock level.

Author

This solve my problem, How I can vote this answer?

I update my answer with the info that helps you

Best Answer

Still I cannot find any location based on my product.

Imagine I have at the begining only the product SKU or name or serial number. Now I want to know where this product located in my warehouse. How can I start from this to the location?

Discard
Best Answer

hi,

goto warehouse > configuration > Location 

you show number of location for warehouse. Open any Location and show Right side two button one is current stock and second is product.

you get list after click on that button which product and how much available in current location. 

Discard