Odoo Help

[SOLVED] How to modify "State" when create "Sale Order" in module "Sale"

By
NhuVanTran
on 8/5/14, 6:41 AM 900 views

Hi everyone

I want to modify "state" in model "sale.order" in module "sale"

When I create a quotation (or a order), At first, openERP default state in form is "Draft Quotation". But I want modify it as "Create Order" or something else. So, How can I do it?

Here are some case I try, but It doesn't work

1/ I try changing string "Draft Quotation" in sale.py to "Create Order" directly

2/ I try changing state value default is different value

3/ I try creating a xml file. It have a recode with a field replace the field statusbar in sale_view.xml

So, Nothing work.

You can find coclumn "state" in "sale.py", class "sale.order" and in "sale_view.xml", record "view_order_form"

Help me! Please!

Thank you so much !!!

NhuVanTran
On 8/5/14, 10:13 PM

Yes, I restarted server but I don't know why doesn't it work. But Changing directly is a bad way, so I want to create a module to modify it. Can you help me?

If you want to just change the label string for already available state, I think it's not worth it to make new module. The code will be reloaded after restart, hence the new label should be changed.

Ben Bernard
on 8/5/14, 11:14 PM
Ben Bernard
On 8/5/14, 9:59 AM

After doing case no. 1, did you restart the server? If you didn't, just restart it.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/5/14, 6:41 AM
Seen: 900 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM