Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[SOLVED] How to modify "State" when create "Sale Order" in module "Sale"

By
NhuVanTran
on 8/5/14, 6:41 AM 707 views

Hi everyone

I want to modify "state" in model "sale.order" in module "sale"

When I create a quotation (or a order), At first, openERP default state in form is "Draft Quotation". But I want modify it as "Create Order" or something else. So, How can I do it?

Here are some case I try, but It doesn't work

1/ I try changing string "Draft Quotation" in sale.py to "Create Order" directly

2/ I try changing state value default is different value

3/ I try creating a xml file. It have a recode with a field replace the field statusbar in sale_view.xml

So, Nothing work.

You can find coclumn "state" in "sale.py", class "sale.order" and in "sale_view.xml", record "view_order_form"

Help me! Please!

Thank you so much !!!

NhuVanTran
On 8/5/14, 10:13 PM

Yes, I restarted server but I don't know why doesn't it work. But Changing directly is a bad way, so I want to create a module to modify it. Can you help me?

If you want to just change the label string for already available state, I think it's not worth it to make new module. The code will be reloaded after restart, hence the new label should be changed.

Ben Bernard
on 8/5/14, 11:14 PM

Ben Bernard

--Ben Bernard--
| 4 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ben Bernard--
Ben Bernard
On 8/5/14, 9:59 AM

After doing case no. 1, did you restart the server? If you didn't, just restart it.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/5/14, 6:41 AM
Seen: 707 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM