Odoo Help

[SOLVED]: How can I create/change workflow in sale?

By
Dr Obx
on 4/12/16, 6:08 AM 560 views

Guys,  I'm struggling to create a workflow for sale.order.

Once order is created (imported from CSV and created in Sales with state "draft")

As a next step I would like to change state from 'draft' to 'sent' then 'confirm_sale' then 'validate' and print out all invoices in one go.

Can anyone help me with ?

I found how to change from "draft" into "sent" but if I'm trying to push it further it gives me and error "File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/addons/sale/sale.py", line 589, in action_wait

raise osv.except_osv(_('Error!'),_('You cannot confirm a sales order which has no line.'))
except_orm: (u'Error!', u'You cannot confirm a sales order which has no line.')

"

Please help

Meantime installed "Sale Automatic Workflow" but don't know how to set it up :(

I'm quiet close to solve this problem, however would be nice if anyone know how. I'll be appreciated.

So far I modified sale.py, a lot of changes made in workflow routines ;) but I'm not sure is it the best possible way to do it .....

As long as it works ... fine....

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/12/16, 6:08 AM
Seen: 560 times
Last updated: 4/13/16, 7:59 AM