Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[SOLVED]: How can I create/change workflow in sale?

By
Dr Obx
on 4/12/16, 6:08 AM 303 views

Guys,  I'm struggling to create a workflow for sale.order.

Once order is created (imported from CSV and created in Sales with state "draft")

As a next step I would like to change state from 'draft' to 'sent' then 'confirm_sale' then 'validate' and print out all invoices in one go.

Can anyone help me with ?

I found how to change from "draft" into "sent" but if I'm trying to push it further it gives me and error "File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/addons/sale/sale.py", line 589, in action_wait

raise osv.except_osv(_('Error!'),_('You cannot confirm a sales order which has no line.'))
except_orm: (u'Error!', u'You cannot confirm a sales order which has no line.')

"

Please help

Meantime installed "Sale Automatic Workflow" but don't know how to set it up :(

I'm quiet close to solve this problem, however would be nice if anyone know how. I'll be appreciated.

So far I modified sale.py, a lot of changes made in workflow routines ;) but I'm not sure is it the best possible way to do it .....

As long as it works ... fine....

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/12/16, 6:08 AM
Seen: 303 times
Last updated: 4/13/16, 7:59 AM