Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[SOLVED]how can i add the product price in auto complete list (sale.order.form)? [Closed]

By
mohamed abdelwahed
on 5/3/13, 8:46 AM 1,856 views

The Question has been closed

by
Sudhir Arya (SA)
on 05/05/2013 03:05:39

hello community i'm really stacked for a while and i can figure out a way to add the product price in the autocomplete list in sale.order.form view , i'll be really greetfull if someone can help me .

and here is a screenshot farm9.staticflickr.com/8269/8703512253_59431df303_b.jpg

Naresh Soni (nch)

--Naresh Soni (nch)--
Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd
http://www.odoo.com
| 2 2 4
India
--Naresh Soni (nch)--

Team Lead, Odoo(Formerly OpenERP) Support & OPW

Naresh Soni (nch)
On 5/3/13, 9:10 AM

Hello Mohamed,

Override the name_get method of product and add the price along with name and code i.e you will find a method name_get in product module's product.py Just create a module inherit the class product_product and override def name_get(self, cr, user, ids, context=None). In this method call the super(parent class name_get method) and alter the result of that with your new changes i.e browse the product id's and append the price to the name.

Thanks,

Sudhir Arya (SA)

--Sudhir Arya (SA)--
| 6 8 8
Ahmedabad, India
--Sudhir Arya (SA)--

Working as an OpenERP/Odoo developer and a Team Leader 

Top 5 Odoo contributor On Stackoverflow

LinkedIn

Blog

Stackoverflow

Sudhir Arya (SA)
On 5/3/13, 9:21 AM

You can achieve this with name_get method.

Override name_get method of product.product.

Click here for syntax.

mohamed abdelwahed
On 5/3/13, 11:53 AM

thanks for your appreciated help but i'm sorry im a newbie and i wanna ask how can i get the product price what method must i call ?? :/

I have updated my answer !

Naresh Soni (nch)
on 5/3/13, 1:53 PM

thank you very much mr naresh Soni but it sem that you dont understand my question very well i'm askink how can i get the product price into a variable for example price = product.price and sorry for the disturb :)

mohamed abdelwahed
on 5/3/13, 2:17 PM

hhhhhhhhh im really sorry it's like the example that i have given is just working thank you mr naresh now everything is ok :D i'm really greetfull

mohamed abdelwahed
on 5/3/13, 2:22 PM

Do you know how to ask a question ? this is what your Question say "to add the product price in the autocomplete list in sale.order.form view " Which english dictionary translates this to your above comment.

Naresh Soni (nch)
on 5/3/13, 2:23 PM

Also which ever answer is the right one choose that as a correct answer instead of marking your question with a string [SOLVED]

Naresh Soni (nch)
on 5/3/13, 2:26 PM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/3/13, 8:46 AM
Seen: 1856 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM