Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[SOLVED] Error clicking in the hr_attendance icon in odoo 9. How can I fix it?

on 8/23/16, 5:07 AM 240 views

When I click on the hr_attendance icon, this message appears:

The operation cannot be completed, probably due to the following:
- deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it
- creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set
[object with reference: employee_id - employee.id]

Going to the attendance.js, I put a lot of console.logs and I realized that inside the 'do_update_attendance' function, the variable self.employee_id is undefined, but this is the official code (I didn't changed anything).

Is this a bug or I have to modify some code?

| 4 3 5
Hyderabad, India

On 8/23/16, 10:24 AM

Try checking if there is any employee created for current logged in user, as it is trying to fetch the employee of the user..

hope this help!

On 8/24/16, 3:59 AM

Thank you very much Pawan!

I fixed it doing these steps for a new user:

1. Log in as administrator

2. Employees > Employees > Create button (Fill the name)

3. Select the "HR Settings" tab > Related User -> Create and edit (Fill the name and email).

4. Save the user and save the employee.

5. Go to Developer mode (User menu > About > Activate the developer mode)

6. Settings > User > Select the new created user > Edit > Mark the option "Attendances"

7. Save the user.

Now it works :)

Great!! nice keep it up...

on 8/24/16, 12:45 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 8/23/16, 5:07 AM
Seen: 240 times
Last updated: 8/25/16, 4:04 AM