Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
When I click on the hr_attendance icon, this message appears:
The operation cannot be completed, probably due to the following:
- deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it
- creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set
[object with reference: employee_id - employee.id]
Going to the attendance.js, I put a lot of console.logs and I realized that inside the 'do_update_attendance' function, the variable self.employee_id is undefined, but this is the official code (I didn't changed anything).
Is this a bug or I have to modify some code?
Thank you very much Pawan!
I fixed it doing these steps for a new user:
1. Log in as administrator
2. Employees > Employees > Create button (Fill the name)
3. Select the "HR Settings" tab > Related User -> Create and edit (Fill the name and email).
4. Save the user and save the employee.
5. Go to Developer mode (User menu > About > Activate the developer mode)
6. Settings > User > Select the new created user > Edit > Mark the option "Attendances"
7. Save the user.
Now it works :)
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 8/23/16, 5:07 AM|
|Seen: 307 times|
|Last updated: 8/25/16, 4:04 AM|