Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

(solved) configure quote/sale order/invoice tax name to code in PDF

By
Pinky&TheBrain
on 8/2/13, 3:20 PM 2,418 views

In the pdf, "Tax" column gives the tax name (for me it is "TVA collectée (vente) 19.6%" or "TVA collectée (vente) 5.5%")

I would like it to be just "19.6%" or "5.5%" so I put all the tax code (under the tax name in the tax view) with this kind of values.

In the "sale/report/sale_order.rml" file, I found on line 248:

[[ ', '.join(map(lambda x: x.name, line.tax_id)) ]]

I guess it is a script that go and get the name (since changing to tax_name, tax_code_id and so on did not do anything)

What could be a solution and/or where to find the script?

Pinky&TheBrain
On 8/3/13, 1:00 PM

In the "sale/report/sale_order.rml" file, original on line 248:

[[ ', '.join(map(lambda x: x.name, line.tax_id)) ]]

Modify to

[[ ', '.join(map(lambda x: x.description, line.tax_id)) ]]

Andreas Marpmann
On 8/2/13, 3:54 PM

Edit at: Accounting --> Taxes --> Taxes --> Tax Name

Yes it is a way to do but in order to know what tax it is (collected by example, going to a specific account) I would like to keep this information. Maybe I will just switch "name" and "code"

Pinky&TheBrain
on 8/3/13, 8:54 AM

@pinky do you have solution for invoiced tax and colleected tax ?

Shahid M
on 2/19/16, 5:10 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/2/13, 3:20 PM
Seen: 2418 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM