Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[Solved] Configuration of product units for purchase and sales

By
Martijn Kessels
on 1/16/14, 6:21 AM 648 views

I have a hard time finding a solution for this and hope you guys can help me out.

We import, sell and install different types of window film. We buy the window film per roll (à 30,5 meter), but sell per roll and per meter. (As a reseller but also as installer)

How do I set this up in OpenERP?

[Solved]
I created two new units of measure: a roll of film with a specified length and the length.After that I added a sales price. In a sales order I select the product (roll width mentioned in product title) and keep the UoM set to roll if the customer ordered a roll, or set it to meters. If set to meters OpenERP automatically converts the sales price as a part of the roll.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/16/14, 6:21 AM
Seen: 648 times
Last updated: 3/13/16, 11:59 AM