Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[Solved] Can we Add New color in Aeroo odt/doc report which does not exist in color selection of libero office?

By
Anil R. Kesariya
on 2/1/16, 12:24 AM 482 views

Hello Everyone,

Is there any way we can add new or custom color as background, foreground in Aeroo doc report.

Currently Libre Office is installed in my system. Do i need to install Open Office? after installing that will I get more colors to select for my custom design?

Can we add custom colors, except this below options?

Reason to add new color is, this boxes are providing limited color selections.

Thanks In Advance,

Regards,

Anil.

Anil R. Kesariya

--Anil R. Kesariya--
| 6 5 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Anil R. Kesariya--
ERP Consultant

Key Skill
-
Technical & Functional Expert
Anil R. Kesariya
On 2/1/16, 4:28 AM

Hi All,

I found solution for this, we add our own color based in libreoffice in color box,

Here you go:

1. Open LibreOffice Writer

2. Tools>>Options>>Colors.

Add RGB Detail on that boxes and click on add button and give name to your newly added color and click on Ok button..

Now, that color will be appear in your color selection window.

Regards,

Anil.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/1/16, 12:24 AM
Seen: 482 times
Last updated: 4/8/16, 3:12 PM