Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

0

[SOLVED] Can't add item to sales order - Error: KeyError: 'shop_id'

By
Victor Admin
on 1/20/15, 11:10 PM 900 views

I'm not sure what happened, but today I realized today that I am unable to add any items to an invoice. I get this error:

Error: KeyError: 'shop_id'

Any idea how to fix it? I am assuming I did something I shouldn't have, but I have no idea what that might have been, as I haven't touched it in awhile. I'm on OpenERP 7. Thank you!

Edit: There is no error displayed in the log, but here is the output when I click to add an item to the Sales Order:

2015-01-21 21:08:09,929 21943 INFO WIS werkzeug: 127.0.0.1 - - [21/Jan/2015 21:08:09] "POST /web/dataset/call_kw/sale.order.line:default_get HTTP/1.0" 200 -

2015-01-21 21:08:10,001 21943 INFO WIS werkzeug: 127.0.0.1 - - [21/Jan/2015 21:08:10] "POST /web/dataset/call_kw/sale.order.line:product_uom_change HTTP/1.0" 200 -

2015-01-21 21:08:10,032 21943 INFO WIS werkzeug: 127.0.0.1 - - [21/Jan/2015 21:08:10] "POST /web/dataset/call_kw/product.uom:name_get HTTP/1.0" 200 - 

I would be happy to provide more info if there is a way to get more detailed output

Also, I have found a clue that might be related to this - multi_company and sale_stock are listed under modules to update, although when I click Update, I get an XML architecture view error..which seems odd here, and then it doesn't upgrade

The parse error is on /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openerp/addons/sale_stock/sale_stock_view.xml, which is 

        <record id="view_order_form_inherit" model="ir.ui.view"

 

Can you put the whole traceback from server logs ?

Hardikgiri Goswami
on 1/21/15, 12:31 AM

There is no error displayed in the log, but here is the output when I click to add an item to the Sales Order: ```` 2015-01-21 21:08:09,929 21943 INFO WIS werkzeug: 127.0.0.1 - - [21/Jan/2015 21:08:09] "POST /web/dataset/call_kw/sale.order.line:default_get HTTP/1.0" 200 - 2015-01-21 21:08:10,001 21943 INFO WIS werkzeug: 127.0.0.1 - - [21/Jan/2015 21:08:10] "POST /web/dataset/call_kw/sale.order.line:product_uom_change HTTP/1.0" 200 - 2015-01-21 21:08:10,032 21943 INFO WIS werkzeug: 127.0.0.1 - - [21/Jan/2015 21:08:10] "POST /web/dataset/call_kw/product.uom:name_get HTTP/1.0" 200 - ```` I would be happy to provide more info if there is a way to get more detailed output

Victor Admin
on 1/21/15, 4:21 PM

Oops.. apparently formatting is stripped from these comments, I edited my original question with the output and some more info

Victor Admin
on 1/21/15, 4:48 PM
0
Victor Admin
On 1/21/15, 11:47 PM

Apparently I had a half upgraded installation.. updating through the package manager (Debian), fixing my modules path (as the update changed the location of the modules.. took 3 hours to figure that one out), and then finally rebooting magically fixed everything

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/20/15, 11:10 PM
Seen: 900 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM